Thursday, August 17, 2006

Moving

It's extremely hectic to go through the moving process, all the packing and all of the sorting and getting my whole life into a honda civic.

However, even with moving day at about 50 hours away, I'm getting more and more done with the websites. I got more done with the IA Archives today because I had been confused about how to handle cemeteries officially and also went and double checked Polk County, because I used to have a County Coordinator for the one county (now I have none) and I wanted to double check that everything was in good shape that nothing got overlooked between me and my former CC thinking that the either was doing something.

I posted a new announcement to Daviess County: http://rootsweb.com/~kydavies
about the Cemetery Preservation Board being founded. I'd like to help with it myself but I don't have the resources.

I adopted more counties in Virginia on the VAGenweb. I'm going to go edit my initial post that lists my projects so all the links are there. I adopted some counties I'm really looking forward to working on-- and I have 2 co-CCs! I'm really excited. I've never cohosted a county before but I think it's going to be a blast. I spent quite a while last night talking to my cohost for Northumberland and Lancaster. I haven't talked to my cohost for Henrico yet, although I want to.

I'm going to finish my backlog before working on my new counties. That will give me the drive to really finish everything on my list by next week. I'm excited about the move to Cleveland :hint: Sunday I will be insanely busy, what with the 7 hour drive and moving in and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home