Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fourth of July

I'm working more on planning my trip-- including that pesky "earn enough money to go" part of it, so I don't have tons of time to spend on doing all this that I want to get done.

Tonight after I finish painting the walls (and getting paid for it) I'm going to test out the new online form submission process that usgenweb va archives is testing out on a trial basis. I don't know how many of the counties are using it, but I'm going to use some of it to format my backlog.

That, and work on my TOCs for VA archives. Have a lot of them partially done, but need to get more than one actually website ready and uploaded. We'll see how far I get-- some of these have a LOT of listings. Frederick County will be a nightmare for creating the TOC-- but at the same time, I am amazed and happy that people will contribute so much to make a database that is truly useful. I think by the time my main submitter is done submitting and I have finished uploading, the Frederick county site and the archives will be something to behold.

...to painting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home