Monday, August 14, 2006

Last night I did finish my first cemetery from my trip. The transcription is currently at http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~amw42/frankembrey

I also dug deep into the Frederick County VA submissions I had backlogged, and got through all the Estate bonds in the set. There's still tons more for me to go through. I think I can finish it soon.

I also went through and got *most* of my IA Archives TOCs up to date with the newest submissions. I'll finish that tonight, as well as work more on Frederick County submissions.

I am trying to just get rid of my backlogs so that I am caught up-- I think I can get caught up probably by tomorrow evening if I really try-- then I have so many things i *want* to do with my sites that I haven't had time to. I'm making surname pages for King George and Frederick, so that I can have a listing of who is researching who. It's proven useful in Butler and Daviess Counties *(KY) and so many people have already written me about the Frederick listings that I think it will be very useful as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home