Sunday, August 13, 2006

I had a very long and eventful road trip. I will update at greater length about it later.

I am now home, and dealing with my backlogs. I think I can honestly catch up with everything this week-- and pack for moving into college next sunday the 20th. Hint-- for those of you needing my mailing address, it's changing on the 20th.

I worked on my backlog of Frederick County, Virginia docs for the Archives and VAGenweb pages, and got several more online. Tomorrow during the day when I am rested more and have more wits about me I'm going to do more of them.

I have almost processed one of the cemeteries from my trip that I promised to someone I would have posted asap... the other things from my trip will wait until my normal backlog has cleared.

I am home now, however, and working on getting everything functioning and back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home